[LAF] Correction 2

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 08:25:01 UTC 2005

Steve
Sorry again I meant the 8th not 6th Oct for Adrians talk  The 8th Oct (date of Joys cancelled talk is the second Sat
Do you want to  come to Adrians talk   as below 9th OCT  is 230 OK
Ed
________________________________
I may be able to schedule my commitments a little
later in October and perhaps alternate with Sundays a
little more. I'm assuming you meant the 6 Nov rather
than 6 Oct, though this is a 1st week of the month
though should be able tomake that. I prefer 2:30 as a
compromise though. That way any 2pm people shouldn't
mind being a little early to look around bookshop and
the 3pm people should also be happy as we usually take
half hour to get started anyway with announcements,
introductions, late comers etc etc.

Sorry the post should have read
Hi
Steve is right we do need to have a meet
To sum up  Steve prefers  2nd and 4th Sat with 2pm start
Christian can make 2pm on 2nd and 4th Sat but prefers 1st and 3rd Sat with a later start as he has another reason to come to London
REMEMBER  also that 22nd October is ABF so no talk at FP
 (we must remember always to state the month even when its obvious)
 Adrian has offered to give a talk entitled
 Peak Oil And The Capitalist system on the 8 th Oct
time to be confirmed do people prefer 2 , 23o  or 3pm ?
Adrian  wont mind I think
Justin could give his postponed talk after the ABF  ,    on either  29th Oct or in Nov
But we need to arrange this meet
Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site