[LAF] Zerzan RAMPART

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 29 09:24:38 UTC 2006

Rampart would be a GREAT idea because I may have problems with CONWAY
  HALL to do with office politics I dont want to discuss on this list
  Lets go with THAT PLEASE
  Ed

Volodya <Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org> wrote:
  EDMUND MCARTHUR wrote:
> We are talking about Sun, Mon or tues so it cannot be at Freedom
> which might be too small. In theory we have£30.00 in the pot, its par of
> my over draft but I guess I could manage it
>
> The problem is do u want to have it at Conway Hall and do you want a
> room bigger than the Artists room which holds about 20 if set out
> theatre style?
> I am not sure the Russell room would be available on the Tues or Wed
> (it holds up to 40 but is that much more expensive
> I will find out about whats available and post the info while we decide
>
> If some can suggest another venue not Freedom or Conway Hall that of
> course is fine
> I have no objection to LAF hosting the meeting though I have no
> sympathy with the proim view of the world
> Ed

rampART was mentioned, i think... i believe that might be a good idea.

- Volodya

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!

http://freedom.libsyn.com/ Voice of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://www.whengendarmesleeps.org/ When Gendarme Sleeps, Anarchy's Zine of Poetry

========================
"None of us are free until all of us are free."
~ Mihail Bakunin

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site