[LAF] AUG meet etc

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Thu Aug 10 12:45:35 UTC 2006

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 09:45:21AM +0100, LONDON EVENTS wrote:

>   Comrades,
>   Steve had a productive meeting with Tony from the ABF on which
>   he will report via this list
>   Meanwhile how about something at FP for August?
>   we still have time, also Sep and Oct

Sorry I am a bit out of the loop. Will be setting off on Sunday
with the Bicycology Roadshow to head up north:

http://www.bicycology.org.uk/when.htm

So I won't be around for the rest of August

>   Thinking ahead are people up for a mid- winter social in Dec at FP

Last year's event was good and I am well up for one this year.
Weekend or weekday? If a weekend then probably a Saturday, either
23rd Dec or possibly 16th. If a weekday then sometime during
that week.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory