[LAF] LAF Future Programme Date For Symposium

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Sun Dec 3 00:21:53 UTC 2006

On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 10:13:03PM +0000, Joy Wood wrote:

> Sorry if I misunderstood you, Ian, but I thought you said you weren't
> clear of what the topic is for the January symposium so I reproduced
> Edmund's initial suggestion above from 18/11/06.

Actually I had forgotten that there was already a topic
("Anarchy(ism) and Social Problems") for the symposium  so
thanks for reminding me. However, it is still a very broad
topic and presumably people are being asked to present
"papers" on much more specific sub-topics. I am not likely
to have time to prepare anything for January but if I was
going to then the most difficult thing for me would still
be to decide on some specific area of the problem to focus on.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/