[LAF] LAF Future Programme Date For Symposium

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 13:21:37 UTC 2006

The short answer is the LAF party - its not a Freedom party did not make the paper even though it was sent to the Editors on time . The next issues will not reach people on time
  but will make sure(as far as I can ) that the symposium goes in
  Edmund

Joy Wood <joy_helbin at hotmail.com> wrote:
        Edmund I suddenly thought last night - has the Freedom party been advertised in Freedom fortnightly - not many people knew about it last year.  Maybe it's too late now but worth a try