[LAF] LAF

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 18:03:40 UTC 2006

There have been no posts in response to mine except an off list mail from Steve who may not get every thing from list
  18th is booked but not confirmed  so we could do 25th
  __________________________________

  Steve
  There are no posts from the LAF list since mine
  no body has suggest anything for the 18th
  since A said he could do 4th or 11th  I assum he cannot do 25th(he is not on phone?)

  so what do you want to do re 18th or 25th
  Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site