[LAF] LAF FUTURE

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 09:46:47 UTC 2006

At the start of the year I posted to this list re the future programme and got NO response
  Steve and I had a chat afyter his SPES Talk on Sunday  (where were uy ?)  and decided to get some thing going

  ADRIAN   Can u do your Peak oil talk on the 18th Of Feb?
  I am going to book the room so if it does not suit can u give me some altenatives in MARCH

  Steve perhaps u could look for a speaker as discussed for late March/April

  Anyone wish to volunteer a talk or suggest a speaker?

  Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site