[LAF] Primitivism in Relation to the Revolutionary Struggle

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Fri Jun 2 11:51:24 UTC 2006

Hi, all,
I don't want to be spamming too much, just wanted to say that i've made a podcast on
primitivism in leu of the talk that Zerzan made, and thought that at least some of you
might be interested.
http://freedom.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=96813

                     - Volodya

P.S. There is also the one on feminism that i made after the anarchafeminism talk, but i
don't think it's as related to the talk as the current one is.
http://freedom.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=93918

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!

http://freedom.libsyn.com/         Voice of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://www.whengendarmesleeps.org/ When Gendarme Sleeps, Anarchy's Zine of Poetry