[LAF] JULY LAF MEETING

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 12:02:08 UTC 2006

I have booked the room at Freedom Press For a meeting at 2:30pm
  on Sat 1st July

  The speaker however has twice promised and twice failed to email his title and a short abstract

  I hope to see him TUESDAY  when I will simply get the details from him
  and hope fully  email them around on Wed Morning

  Other wise I will have to find some one else

  Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site