[LAF] The End Of Parliament?

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 3 10:01:49 UTC 2006

Legislative And Regulatory Reform bill

       This could be the end of parliament (not that I ever had any faith in it of course)  but unfortunately not in the way we would like to see it go -to be replaced by a more grass roots direct way of doing things

  Blair is out for total executive  power and  the fascist state is about to become a reality.  Blair and  anyone who comes after him can reverse . ANY  amendment to ANY law

  Please circulate  the link below far and wide because this law has received hardly any publicity at all and reading it you will note the half hearted opposition from the Conservertives(SURPRISE,SURPRISE)  I hope to be able to circulate more details soon
  Ed

     http://www.guardian.co.uk/guardianpolitics/story/0,,1715468,00.html#article_continue

  The events and issues site has been updated including the main page
  check it out  !!

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site

Yahoo! CarsNEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now