[LAF] Website

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 09:28:15 UTC 2006

well the goverment gets tax from industry and benefits in other ways from War
  almost any war
  Ed

Joy Wood <joy_helbin at hotmail.com> wrote:
        Yes, Edmund, I know.  Shocking, isn't it?  I found it in error when mis-typing a repectworthy web address and couldn't believe (naif that I am) that such an organisation exists.  For government and industry to support the shooters.  Well industry, natch, because of the large revenues generated.  And government because, well because why?  Aaaaaaaarrgh!  I didn't know what to do with my impotent rage except to pass on the web address in a sort-of "know thine enemy" kinda thing.  I feel better that you agree it's an abomination.