[LAF] LAF FUTURE EVENTS

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 18:06:16 UTC 2006

  Adrian gave a good tqalk attended by six of us inc 3 newcomers one of whom came because the talk was Advertised in the AF Newsletter Resistance
 and one who saw it on the FREEDOM list
 qw collected £7.00 . In view of the number of meetings where we did not hold a collection we gave it all ro FP, We still have  £20.00 in the pot

 The room  at FREEDOM  is booked  by Hacklab for the 25th so is anyone willing to talk on the 1st or  2nd Sat of April?

 If I dont get a volunteer I will book one of those dates
 snd try to think of something even if it has to be a Black Cat Meeting

Steve
 When u get  a chance could u amend yjr Black Cat Press Address

 BOX 4
 84b Whitechapel High St
 London E1 7QX
 __________________________________
 LONDON EVENTS <londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:       Please Circulate

  South Place Ethical Society

  The title of the SPES talk on
  Sunday 26th March  3:30pm
  Should be
  Cartoons,Religion And Civil Liberties
  Short Talk Followed By OPEN DEBATE
  Ed McArthur

  (NOT CIVIL WAR  as advertised on the SPES Website and in the Ethical Record)

      Visit The Events And Issues Website
 for LAF page and lots more
 http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

 BOYCOTT NESTLE
 www.babymilkaction.org.

 Check Out Events At Conway Hall
 www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

 Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site

   FREE JOHN GRAHAM
  Click above to sign petition
  if you want to subscribe to Events & Issues Int
  see Events & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
  4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding
  BOYCOTT NESTLE
  www.babymilkaction.org