[LAF] Re Re: Hello: /Discussion

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 09:54:46 UTC 2006

  I think I will book both dates
  once we decide within a few days
  we can cancell one or find something else for the other date if people are up for it
  Ed

Ian Gregory <aktiv at zenatode.org.uk> wrote:
  On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 12:32:23PM +0000, Volodya wrote:

> April 1 or April 15. Both are good for me (unless something
> unexpected happens), so i'd chose the date by the number of
> other people who are willing to come. But let's agree
> sooner rather than later, so that i can start advertising
> it myself too. q;-)

At the moment both these dates are potentially free for me.
I am slightly more likely to be willing to travel to London
on the 15th but there is not a lot in it so don't decide on
my account.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site