[LAF] LAF DATES3

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 09:47:33 UTC 2006

Sorry Volodya have lost your first post
  posted details on Website but what was the original title?
  Hope 22nd is ok for everyone
  Ed

EDMUND MCARTHUR <antines at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    ok Every one the 22nd it is 230 as usual
  will post on LAF site and Indymedia
  plus own list could others do like wise
  Ed

Volodya <Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org> wrote:
  EDMUND MCARTHUR wrote:
> Copy of post sent to LAF List
>
> 15th or 22nd would be find make your choice and we can start the publicity
> give me a title and a few words to explain the discussion
> try looking in your bulk mail for LAF posts, I get some in my in box and
> some in my bulk mail even my own for some reason
> Ed

Let's call it 22nd (since it's further away and will give a week extra to advertise).

Also i do *not* have bulk folder as i'm using my own personal e-mail not the free stuff on
the internet.

Few words of explanation:
*Discussion* about failure of technology to provide us with free speech and anonymity. Can
technology be used to achieve those, and is that even desirable?
(something like that)

Free your mind and seek the truth.
- VolodyA! V A

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!

========================
"None of us are free until all of us are free."
~ Mihail Bakunin

   FREE JOHN GRAHAM
  Click above to sign petition
  if you want to subscribe to Events & Issues Int
  see Events & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
  4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding
  BOYCOTT NESTLE
  www.babymilkaction.org

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site