[LAF] LAF DATES3

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 25 09:22:39 UTC 2006

Sorry  Ian u may not be able to make it Ian
  hope   22nd  is ok for most people
  site has been updated . I have booked the room
  Ed

Volodya <Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org> wrote:
  LONDON EVENTS wrote:
> Sorry Volodya have lost your first post
> posted details on Website but what was the original title?
> Hope 22nd is ok for everyone
> Ed

Anonymity and Free Speech in the Technological Age.

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!

"None of us are free until all of us are free."
~ Mihail Bakunin

   FREE JOHN GRAHAM
  Click above to sign petition
  if you want to subscribe to Events & Issues Int
  see Events & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
  4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding
  BOYCOTT NESTLE
  www.babymilkaction.org