[LAF] REVISED SPES PROGRAMME

stevphen shukaitis stevphen at mutualaid.org
Fri Mar 31 11:51:27 UTC 2006

I can't make it to the event - but if anyone happens to go to the talk here on Pitirim Sorokin I'd
be interested in seeing your notes or thoughts on the subject. Sorokin embraced a rather
idiosyncratic strain of anarchism (he refers to himself as a "conservative Christian anarchist" in
his autobiography of the Russian revolution) and has been both passed over my most current
sociologists (for various reasons) and anarchists (for other but different reasons).
cheers
stevphen