[LAF] Zerzan speaking event May 28, 29, or 30?

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 9 08:31:57 UTC 2006

If Rampart turns out not to be on another possibility is Russell Square
  Sacha at Freedom mentioned it after Volodya hjad agreed to to to Rampart
  I will speak to him but I dont have his email address so it will have to be Wed
  Ed

    Joy has given some dates she would npot be available for June and July
   so I am going to try to suggest some she has not mentioned to the list and then go back to David Murry

  Another thing: Is anyone up for a social in July or Aug
  Ed

Volodya <Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org> wrote:
   wrote:
> stevphen shukaitis wrote:
>
>>so no wanting to be pushy or anything - is there someone that is working on trying to sort out a
>>space? just wondering cause if there isn't, there isn't someone who has the interest and time, it
>>would be good to know so I cant contact other people and see if there is somewhere that would be
>>interested in putting together an event.
>>
>>cheers
>>stevphen
>

> I'm (hopefully) going to rampART today and going to ask them for a room. I'll report later
> to the list with the full information.
>
> P.S. Can somebody please change the reply to, so that it goes automagically to the whole
> list, and we don't need to change it manually.

Ok, i have spoken to a person in rampART during their weekly meeting, but most people who
run rampART weren't actually there so here is "preliminary" response.

30th is most probably out of the question, there seems to be other bookings at the time
and little chance of them not running.

29th is a possibility, if they are able to more one of the booking to another room (i
actually happen to be involved in the project that is getting moved, but i must say that
it won't be much of the problem, but that would mean that i'll leave half way through the
event)

28th is one of the three days that rampART aniversary is taking place on (26-28), so
although it's possible, nothing is sertain then.

I have asked for the evening time, rather than afternoon... since nobody said anything on
the list about that before... my reasoning was that anarchists sometimes have jobs... how
fucking counter-revolutionary (increadible amount of sarcasm implied).

I have mentioned the food, but nothing could be decided about that as only 3 people
besides me actually attended the meeting... as i've already mentioned. But i say that
primitivism implies being able to go hungry for a few days anyhow. (again sarcasm)

Anyhow, i'm going to be e-mailing them tomorrow again, just to make sure that the person i
spoke to doesn't forget to discuss this matter with other members of rampART... so if you
have something to say, possibly something that i've got wrong or forgotten, e-mail me asap.

Also, can somebody (possibly Stevphen) actually contact Zerzan; as i really don't feel
like doing that part of the organising... i didn't want to do this one either actually...
q;-) We need to get this planned soon, though; to start advertising.

- Volodya

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!

http://freedom.libsyn.com/ Voice of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://www.whengendarmesleeps.org/ When Gendarme Sleeps, Anarchy's Zine of Poetry

   FREE JOHN GRAHAM
  Click above to sign petition
  if you want to subscribe to Events & Issues Int
  see Events & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
  4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding
  BOYCOTT NESTLE
  www.babymilkaction.org