[LAF] Zerzan speaking event May 28, 29, or 30?

stevphen shukaitis stevphen at mutualaid.org
Tue May 9 16:57:15 UTC 2006

I contacted john again a few days ago through intensely alienating digital communciations (ie
e-mail) and said that would send update when there was more info.

but sounds good - any of those days / places sounds fine as far as I can tell. thanks for sorting
this stuff out (again would do myself if I was in London). I can continue to corresponse with John
or pass of his e-mail to someone if that would be easier. just let me know.

cheers
stevphen