[LAF] Forward: Zerzan on Monday 29th??????????

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Wed May 17 15:29:11 UTC 2006

Ok, We *have* rampART... i finally got the acknowledgement without any "maybe"s involved.

So Ed, please let John Zerzan that we have 29th of May, in the evening. Please let me know
what time are we planning to start, and if there is anything else that we need.

After you'll get back to me with the time i can start advertising through the channels
that i know about.

                   - VolodyA! V A

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!

http://freedom.libsyn.com/         Voice of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://www.whengendarmesleeps.org/ When Gendarme Sleeps, Anarchy's Zine of Poetry