[LAF] LAF Future Programme

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 18 09:47:03 UTC 2006

Hi Comrades
  While I  look forward to attending Justins talk next Sat (25th) its very high flown and philosophical and Will no doubter be way above me.(  Justin  will you be able to provide a script for posting on line and possible publication in the first issue of Black Cat Review? This will be brought  out once contributions from Steve and some book reviews etc have been sorted out)

  So is there any interest in doing something in Jan along more practical lines
  I have in mind a symposium  on anarchy and social problems
  We may all think things would be so much better in the anarchist future
  but what  non authoritarian  solutions do we have to problems such as crime
  for people who cannot wait that long? How do we persuade  people at the Sharp end to accept such solutions when "quick fix"  is the order of the day

  I know this is controversial with some people  but could we record it
  I am certainly keen on the idea plus a publication
  of contributions  which could include contributions from people who are not able to make it

  so if people like the idea (or not) could they post to this list asap- if we could decide something next Sat it would be good from a publicity point of view

  If people like the idea but are unlikely to be able to make it , perhaps you could mail a short contribution (off list to avoid clogging up peoples in boxes )

  They could be read out if short enough  and published
  mail to

  antines at yahoo.co.uk

  see you on Sat
  Ed

  Dont forget

  London Anarchist Forum
  Sat 25th November  3pm
  at Freedom Press
  Angel Alley
  84b Whitechapel High St
  London E1 7QX
  The German Ideology, An Anarchist Perspective
  Talk By Justin Hooper-Jackson Followed by open discussion
  FREE   (Collection taken) and split 50:50 with Freedom Press)
  ALL  WELCOME
  www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.htm

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html

Sponsored Link

   Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools