[LAF] LAF Future Programme

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Mon Nov 27 13:31:51 UTC 2006

EDMUND MCARTHUR wrote:
> Hi Volodya
> yesandyes it would be great if you could record and present a paper and
> you are spot on re topic
> Now we need to set the date so I address EVERYONE  the first Sat
> is out as joy and Adrian  are away  and joy got in first with this info
> so how do people feel about the 13th 20th & 27th ? Volodya as you have
> offered a paper
> then its important to exclude a date you cannot make so let us know

As far as i know i'll be able to make it on either of these days... I think 13th is
better, but i'm quite flexible for the most part.

                  - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Voice of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://freeselfdefence.info/     Self-defence wiki

 "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin