[LAF] LAF Future Programme Date For Symposium

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 29 19:17:06 UTC 2006

Hi,

Am happy with everything I've read :) Glad Saturday went well, looking foward to the transcript.

I'm happy to leave all financial decisions to Ed as unofficial 'treasurer' :)

Am still in recovery mode at moment...

LONDON EVENTS <londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote: I have posted a note on the website  (see below on the website) re the symposiun with out giving the confirmed date
  the suggestion is now then Sat the 13th Jan 2007 from 3pm
  Is anyone who might come unhappy about this date otherwise I will book the room at |Freedom
  Anyone other than Volodya willing to give a paper?
  let me know as ap

  Dont forget about the social on 16th Dec  .
  thanks
  Ed
---------------------------------------
EDMUND MCARTHUR <antines at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    Hi Volodya
  yesandyes it would be great if you could record and present a paper and you are spot on re topic
  Now we need to set the date so I address EVERYONE  the first Sat
is out as joy and Adrian  are  away  and joy got in first with this info
  so how do people feel about the 13th 20th & 27th ? Volodya as you have offered a paper
  then its important to exclude a date you cannot make so let us know

  Steve  Sorry you were too ill to come on Sat we had a good meeting
  3 new people inc a Greek comrade who brought a very interesting
  twist to the discussion. Justin will provide text in due course
  We collected £14.00 (THANKS EVERYONE)
  sdo with our £7.00 we now have now   37..00
  so how much of this do people want spent on our contribution to the Social
on the 16th Dec?  I will start to advertise this event
  will get back on this event
  Ed

  Volodya <Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org> wrote:
  LONDON EVENTS wrote:
> If we are going to go ahead with this the choice therefore lies between
> 13th, 20th or 27th Jan
> Is there anyone who is willing to arrange the recording? is there
> anyone who wishes to present a SHORT paper for discussion,. are there
> any recomended texts to read before hand? Is there anyone not on this
> list we should invite rather than take a chance they will see the
> publicity we might put out?
> Also Volunteers to read contributions from people unable to attend
> We should make time to discuss it at the end of the discussion after
> Justins talk
> Ed

Hi, i have the little tape recorder that can be used for recording, i never tested it yet
though, so i *hope* it will record everything with the good enough quality. I can
definitely encode it from the tape to the computer file  format.

I'm also interested in writing/presenting a paper for the symposium thing, from what
you've said this Saturday, Ed, the topic is "The answer to anti-social behaviour" am i
correct?

Free your mind and seek the truth.
- Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/ Voice of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://freeselfdefence.info/ Self-defence wiki

"None of us are free until all of us are free." ~ Mihail Bakunin

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html

      Visit The Events And Issues Website
 for LAF page and lots more
 http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

 BOYCOTT NESTLE
 www.babymilkaction.org.

 Check Out Events At Conway Hall
 www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

 Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site