[LAF] event with Saul Newman?

stevphen shukaitis stevphen at mutualaid.org
Thu Oct 12 15:47:04 UTC 2006

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but Saul Newman (perhaps most well known for his book
"From Bakunin to Lacan"), has gotten a job at Goldsmiths and is now around London. He might be
someone interesting to see about setting up an event with. I haven't seen him speak since he did a
few years ago at ABC No Rio in NYC, but he would be someone to have present I might think.

I'm supposed to contact him soon anyways to see about getting together. I can ask him about
presenting at LAF if that would intereste people. You can get a sense of the kind of stuff he does
by looking at this interview here: http://community.livejournal.com/siyahi/.

Cheers
Stevphen