[LAF] Mid-Winter Social

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Wed Oct 18 00:28:08 UTC 2006

On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 04:37:58PM +0100, LONDON EVENTS wrote:

> I posted a note about a mid - winter social some time ago little
> response. The only practical date seems to be 1Sat  6 th Dec  so
> I will go ahead and book Freedom Press for that date.

Hello,

The date is a little garbled in the above but I suppose it
must be Sat 16th December. I have put it in my diary and
plan to attend (I enjoyed the gathering last year). It is
suitably close to the Winter Solstice for such a gathering.

Sorry I didn't make it to the last meeting but I will be at
the Bookfair with 20 quid to pay for whichever meeting room
I said I would pay for. Will see some of you there.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/