[LAF] Book Fair etc

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 24 10:52:31 UTC 2006

We had a very successful day at the Bookfair, 3 well attended meetings (esp the one on religion for some reason)  lots of interesting debate, so far no feed back even though I handed out close to 100 flyers, but I have no idea if anyone subsequently joined this list
  We definately want to do it again next year

  A special thanks to Ian  for putting up the £20.00  to cover the costs(we did not take collections)  Tony and the Bookfair collective for inviting us in the first place and Adrian
  and Steve for facilitating the meetings on enviromental issues and class struggle respectively

  I have updated the site to include talk by Justin Sat 25th Nov and Midwinter Bash 16th Dec both at Freedom Press.  Ideas and volunteers are needed for New year talks
  We would aim to have one per month to start  but there is no reason not to fit in extra events if something comes up

  I have posted justins talk on INDYMEDIA  and  Schnews know about it
  any postings on other sites lists/mags  much appreciated- please include website
  Speaking of which I have also updated the events page of the website chich  you
  can check out below
  see you on the 25th
  Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site