[LAF] bookfair

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 4 16:53:56 UTC 2006

Tony is soon to put the suggestion to the ABF team
that they pay for the LAF meetings at the bookfair,
tho has cut this down to 2 rather than 3 meetings.
This is probably because he says if they vote against
it he and a friend will raise the money privately.
I've suggested we might raise money for a 3rd talk
ourselves. What do you think?

He also wants ideas and titles soon

I've suggested a questioning of class struggle. And
with Ed worked on the idea of ideologies and whether
the the secular staight is one. A third maybe
something ecological or?

Ideas? I'll write the blurbs if we work out the
themes.

Steve