[LAF] bookfair

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 18:49:03 UTC 2006

That would be great Adrian, do you have a theme that
would 'make the anarchists think out of the usual
paths' or 'stimulate fresh debate' as some from the
ABF have requested?

Basically it would be like an LAF discussion I think,
with a short intro from the facillitator(s), probably
not to long, than open debate (chaired in ways that
depend on numbers and practicalities, as usual with
LAF). 1 1/2 hour debates I think. I would imagine two
facillitators per debate perhaps, so facillitators can
join in debate easier, dunno. Maybe you and Joy for
eco one?

In general to everyone, are we going with the 'we'll
pay for one if you pay for two' plan?