[LAF] Fwd: London Anarchist Bookfair meetings

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 25 04:51:42 UTC 2006

We now have 2 one hour meetings the eco and secular ones (one of which we have to raise £20 for) and 1 one and a half hour meeting on class struggle. See attached time table for details.

  Ed I can meet to talk about this or Black Cat aspect of bookfair any afternoon you chose.

  But am having a difficult time at the moment so may withdraw from active planning for a little while.