[LAF] Fwd: London Anarchist Bookfair meetings

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 30 08:46:32 UTC 2006

Ian that's really great thanks  thanks thanks
  Everyone

  Steve  and I thought it would be a good idea to have a pre  Book fair meeting
  to discuss arrangements and  get more volunteers for the day

  We could also have a discussion on some current concerns and come up with ideas for future pro gramme a Nov meeting in particular

  The only feasible  date is Sat 14th  Steve and I cannot make the 7th
  so I  am going to book that with Freedom Press and Confirm on this list

  If you are unable to come please mail your ideas for future programme
  also volunteers wanted for example to share facilitation of meetings

  The suggested time is 3pm on the 14th
  our meetings are listed on the ABF website in a very user friendly way
  see you on the 14th or if not on the 21st
  Ed

Ian Gregory <aktiv at zenatode.org.uk> wrote:
  On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 05:51:42AM +0100, steve ash wrote:

> We now have 2 one hour meetings the eco and secular ones (one
> of which we have to raise ?20 for) and 1 one and a half hour
> meeting on class struggle. See attached time table for details.

I have got a job (shock horror!). I will tell you all about
it when I see you. This means that I don't have time for planning
either, but I have money, so will happily pay 20 quid for the
meeting. I will be at the bookfair so I can hand cash to
someone then, but if you need it beforehand then just let
me know what to do.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory