[LAF] Next meeting?

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 4 09:46:01 UTC 2007

Sat 28th is ok for me but will go with any other date

Joy Wood <joy_helbin at hotmail.com> wrote:        Fair enough, I got volunteered.
  BOOK REVIEW BY JOY WOOD OF SONYA JOHNSON AND JADE DEFOREST'S "OUT OF THIS WORLD.  A fictionalised true life adventure." To be followed by a discussion of one of the main themes of the book, the sadomasochism of everyday life.
  DATE:  TBA (is Sat 28 April 2007 OK????????? (or Sat 14/4 but this is not much notice))
  VENUE:  TBA (Volodya you mention the 19th as being unavailable at rampART - are you just mentioning that as info or did we say we would be choosing a Thursday??  Speaking of Thursdays, Volodya and Edmund may realise that the above talk offered by me is NOT the one I offered to them last Saturday.  If either of you (or anyone else) are interested in Virginia Woolf's "Three Guineas" (the anti-war essay) I will be presenting a paper and facilitating a discussion on the same at the SPES Book Club in the library of the Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, WC1 at 6.30pm (coffee/tea) for 7pm on Thursday 12 April 2007.  Here's the text, so you don't need to buy it:
  http://etext.library.adelaide.edu.au/w/woolf/virginia/w91tg/           )