[LAF] the Olympics

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Fri Apr 6 00:57:39 UTC 2007

On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 10:31:16PM +0000, Joy Wood wrote:

> <P>Er... it worked for me just now Ed using the link you
> returned to me...It's about debunking the (forthcoming) olympic
> myths <BR><BR></P></DIV>

The website at http://www.gamesmonitor.org/ just contains a
redirect to http://www.gamesmonitor.org.uk/ which is where
the actual site is. At the time Ed tried it the dot org site
was not responding (I found the same thing myself) but the
actual site at dot org dot uk was working fine. It is better
to give the real URL rather than the one which redirects to
it because you get the same thing but with one less possible
point of failure, although currently both do work.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/