[LAF] LAF Digest, Vol 26, Issue 6 Re April Meeting and May Meeting

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 8 10:56:30 UTC 2007

Yes I will go with that

Joy Wood <joy_helbin at hotmail.com> wrote:        That would be great if RampARTS could let us have their library (or indeed any room) on a regular basis.  That is a good suggestion, Volodya, please ask them.  I think the last couple of LAF meetings have been held on the last weekend of the month; if RampARTS say yes, shall we go for Saturday 19 May as the following event (the last Saturday of May falls on a bank holiday weekend)?  What do LAF people say?
  Joy