[LAF] Fwd South London Radical History Group Event

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 09:04:17 UTC 2007

Please Circulate

  Ello me hearties

Well here we are, it's the  middle of Summer, the rain is falling, so
lets get down underground...

Cheekily adopted by the South London Radical History Group:

A Historical talk on “Underground Lambeth”: secret bunkers, lost
rivers, junk-filled basements...  all the stuff hidden beneath the
streets and houses of South London’s finest borough (ooh)… Come and delve
where the sun don't shine.

When: Thursday 9th August

Time: 8pm.

Venue: Camberwell Squat Centre (sadly no basement but very close to the
lost River Effra)

190-192 Warham Street, London, SE5

Tube: Oval

Buses: P5, 367, 185, 436

Boat: Dinghy to Brixton Causeway then wade through the marshes.

Sewer: Left off the Effra Culvert, turn into Oval manhole.

Escape Tunnel:  Dig under the wooden horse, 200 yards north-northeast,
from the waste ground behind Vassall Road. You come up in the Squat
kitchen.

SEE YOU THERE...

Harry Lime

          Visit The Events And Issues Website