[LAF] LAF FUTURE IS THER ONE ?

aktiv at zenatode.org.uk aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Wed Aug 8 21:05:26 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 05:08:57PM +0100, LONDON EVENTS wrote:

> Now that I have got your attention
>   ============================
>   No one seems to respond to my posts
>   There have been so many preoblems with this list that   I have NO IDEA
>   who is not posting or receiving

Hello Ed and other LAF people,

I have not been responding because I have been away for three weeks,
travelling by bicycle doing free events in towns from Aylesbury to
Exeter, then part of a presence at the Big Green Gathering.

There are no known problems with the list. It is accepting emails
and sending them out to all the members who have working email
addresses. Some messages (mainly from Joy) are rejected by the
mailing list software either because they have too many recipients
or implicit destination (where the To: field does not include the
mailing list address and it only arrives because it is in the Envelope
To:)

It seems to be behaving exactly as expected and any problems
are likely to be down to people's own email setups.

I was not able to participate in LAF events due to all the
time I was building a new mobile 12V system for Bicycology and
planning the tour. Next thing is the climate camp, then I am
away again for a few days, but after that I might be more active.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/