[LAF] AMNESTY BOOK SALE CHANGE OF DATE

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 20:08:14 UTC 2007

Please forward to All Your Book Loving
  Friends in the London Area
  This presumably replaces the previously advertised Sale for 13th Sep
  but you could check with the contact email bvelow
  BOOKS FOR AMNESTY
invite you to another fantastic

BOOK SALE

30th August 2007
11am - 7.30pm

Conway Hall
25 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4RL

ALL BOOKS £1
Free entry

Special features this time
 Good condition Penguin and Everyman editions,
books in French and German and travel guides.

Nearest tube: Holborn (Central and Piccadilly Lines) then approximately 3 minutes walk.

Contact for further details
07771 888 825
books at amnesty.org.uk

Please forward this email to all bookish friends and acquaintances

Date of next sales : 13th September 2007, 9th November 2007.
Keep an eye out for advance publicity for our autumn programme

          Visit The Events And Issues Website
  for LAF page and lots more
  http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

  BOYCOTT NESTLE