[LAF] Article on rapists/rape culture

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Mon Aug 20 15:10:47 UTC 2007

Joy Wood пишет:
>      >Hi - I want to share an
>      >article I found the other day - the article seems to start out
>      >reviewing a book about rape, but read it all the way to the end - it
>      >struck a real chord with me and I feel encapsulates the rape culture
>      >we have today, and is worded very well as to why.  It is a few years
>      >old, (Mar 2000) and in the meantime, the rape culture situation has
>      >escalated, but the words still apply to today, very much so.
>
>     http://www.saidit.org/archives/mar00/mar_article2.html

Thanks a whole bunch... i'm slowly preparing to make a series of podcasts on the culture
of rape... you hit the subject precisely on the nail. So far i was getting only remotely
simmilar things such as "Rapists who pay the rent" (
http://www.kingstonstudents.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1104 my review ), Sexual Assault,
Consent, & Our Students ( http://datesafe.libsyn.com/ seems to have been discontinued ),
and "it'd feel so funny to be free" being the best up until now; great to finally have
some more to work with.

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Voice of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://freeselfdefence.info/     Self-defence wiki

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin