[LAF] Reason & Logic: Cop watering hole talk/ posted on Danny4Mayor

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Sun Dec 23 07:32:52 UTC 2007

This is written (obviously) in the USA but i think it has much relevance everywhere.

Note: In US recently there was a girl arrested when she brought a small knife to school and attempted to cut
the steak which her parents gave her for lunch.