[LAF] Regarding yesterday | Regarding next time

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 19 12:42:12 UTC 2007

Hi Comrades
  I dont have much time today on line or access to ear phones on this computer
  but will try link and post on site asap

  Volodya
  If you are going to be busy in March then lets think about April or beyond
  it seems unfair to burden you with two in a row anyway
  If you came up with a title and a few lines of abstract we could fix the date later
  MEANWHILE  we do need to think about March  so who has something in mind
  IAN  I dont think you have given a talk or led a discussion have you some thing you could dish up in March?  and Steve its time we had another talk from you
  let us know
  Ed

Volodya <Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org> wrote:

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html