[LAF] LAF Matters

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 10:00:06 UTC 2007

My last post did mot get through
  so heres a summary

  Volodya : Sounds good to me your talk
  if March  is a busy month you could do it in April or May
  If you come up with a title and a few lines of   abstract I could avertise it on the site
  Date to be confirmed

  I will post the link to the audio of Sats talk on the site  I dont have access to a computer with head phones so can some one confirm its working ok

  If Volodya is not going to give his talk in March we need a volunteer
  or at least suggestions for a topic

  I  am  100 % flexible re the date but fancy the 10th March if anyome wants to know

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html