[LAF] Political Linguistics - Take Back the Language!

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 04:05:49 UTC 2007

Sounds fun. I'll write out what I as planning to say and send. Hope it will be relevant.

LONDON EVENTS <londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote: Hi

  Ok comrades which is it to be?
   3rd , 17th or 24th  I would go for the 17th just to give a bit longer to advertise it
  but am ok for the 3rd or 24th I have no strong pref so if anybody objects to any of the 3 dates let us know asap
  Mean while  Volodya  could you come up with a title and a brief abstract for the site
  will boo at FP as soon as date is confirmed

  Sat was ionteresting though at times a bit off topic, perhaps because we only had one paper
  anyway Voldya could you send me what you presented for the site
  and Steve could you send me a copy of what you would have said as I had inbvited contributions from people who could not be present
  see you all soon
  Ed

      Visit The Events And Issues Website
 for LAF page and lots more
 http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

 BOYCOTT NESTLE
 www.babymilkaction.org.

 Check Out Events At Conway Hall
 www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

 Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site