[LAF] WHAT IS ANARCHISM ETC

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 10:12:03 UTC 2007

This appears not to have made it the first time round

  Please Circulate  Events and URLs Listed Below

WHAT IS ANARCHISM?
Starting off a series of meetings on anarchist theory, London group of the Anarchist Federation is holding a public meeting on What Is Anarchism at 7pm on Thursday February 8th at Marchmont Community Centre, Marchmont Street , London WC1. There will be time for discussion and questions. Refreshments will be provided. Free entry. Disabled accesss. Nearest tube Russell Square

  and while I am at it

  Future SPES book clubs atSPES  library ,Conway Hall, Red Lion Sq London WC1
6.30pm for refreshments, 7pm -9pm.
>From 2007 we are moving to the SECOND Thursday
of month.

Thursday 8th February 2007: Michael Bywater, "Big
Babies (Or why can't we just grow up?)", facilitator
Neil Gardner.

Thursday 8th March 2007: Philip Roth, "The plot
against America", facilitator David Murray
  SPES SUNDAY  Events

Sunday 4th Feb 3pm
  Discussion Circle
  Secularlism, Civil Society and the State
  Ed McArthur
  for full  SPES Programme   email spesupdate at yahoo.co.uk
  GALHA   EVENT      www.galha.org
  see also  www.eventsandissues.bravehostcom  for more