[LAF] Fwd: Re: LAF List

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 10:24:20 UTC 2007

steve ash <steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:  Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:23:51 +0100 (BST)
From: steve ash <steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: LAF List
To: LONDON EVENTS <londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk>

Some of these I've recieved some not. I didnt get any
responce on the bookfair. We should meet up and
discuss soon. It would also help if the titles of
emails gave a clue of their content as I may over look
the 100s of updates I normally get from different
groups.

Steve

--- LONDON EVENTS
wrote:

> I have a feeling that not all my posts are getting
> through
> I have certainly replied to Barry and as far as I
> am concerned its just a question of date and venue
> Did my post on the Book Fair get through? I said
> that we could afford it and should do it but I would
> not be able to help
>
> Did my post suggesting some kind of Social at
> Freedom Press get through
> this was for July but its too late now
> Ed
>

> Visit The Events And Issues Website
> for LAF page and lots more
> http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
>
> BOYCOTT NESTLE
> www.babymilkaction.org.
>
> Shut Down Guantanamo Bay
> see London Page at
> www.guantanamo.org.uk

> Too much spam? Try Yahoo! Mail and we'll help
> keep the junk out of your inbox.

Juggling multiple email accounts? Why bother? Consolidate them all in Yahoo! Mail with our quick, easy tool.
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/trueswitch_overview