[LAF] LAF FUTURE IS THER ONE ?

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 16:08:57 UTC 2007

Now that I have got your attention
  ============================
  No one seems to respond to my posts
  There have been so many preoblems with this list that   I have NO IDEA
  who is not posting or receiving

  I have made our capitial (!) of £27.00 to 40.00 with a one off donation so we are ok for the Book fair, so for once the problem is not money but PEOPLE

  We have a grest offer  by  Barry  to give  what sounds like a really interesting talk end of Aug or Sep  I think we should formally accept  so we can set a date and venue and start to advertise it

  I have already suggested Freedom press or better still LARF (disability acess more flexible re the
  times we could hold meetings )  does any one have a contact at L:ARF? if so please
  contact them  re poss times/dates

  Barry what would be your suggested dates please post to list with CC to me in case
  the list is laying up

  Remider:  if we are going to do the Book fair thing we need volunteers and topics
  Cheers
  Ed

          Visit The Events And Issues Website
  for LAF page and lots more