[LAF] LAF FUTURE IS THER ONE ?

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Thu Jul 26 09:27:40 UTC 2007

>> Well, as Radio Alice used to say back in the 70s, "don't worry about
>> the future because you don't have one." indeed... those zany mao-
>> dadaists..
>>
>> Anyways, in terms of ideas for things during the bookfair, how about
>> something on militant research, radical education, and non-hierarchal
>> knowledge creation? david graeber and i could put together the
>> session. it would be roughly on the same topic i was going to talk
>> about at the housmans event for the book we put together.
>>
>> How does something like that sound?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Stevphen

What do you mean by "non-hierarchical knowledge creation"? I'm asking because it sounds
like something that people at Anarchopedia.org collective (something i'm involved with)
would enjoy. So we could try to put the efforts together or what-not.

                     - Volodya
--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Voice of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://freeselfdefence.info/     Self-defence wiki

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin