[LAF] Re Book Fair Meets

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 28 13:39:24 UTC 2007

Ok Stevphen   proceed as below and post to list
Steve: Could we go ahead and book the space ?
liase with Stevphen re how long meeting might last
then once we havew confirmed one and the space for the
other 2
we can think again;

Would it be a good idea to look for partners to co
sponsor the other two?
ED

=== message truncated ===

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html