[LAF] LAF Amy Progress?

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 16:51:59 UTC 2007

Great we can all turn up to Housmans on the  28th
 Just as well I did not reply to Joys original email
 do we still want to  have Barrys talk on the 29th ?
  I am not sure I can make it but dont let that stop you
 Ed

stevphen shukaitis <stevphen at mutualaid.org> wrote: i went and organized the book event to happen at housmans (http://www.housmans.com) on the 28th, although I still need to call to confirm a few details. but i think everything is more or less set with that. gavin grindon, who i'm guessing some of you may know, will also be coming along and presenting for that.

cheers
stevphen