[LAF] [28th we have a problem

stevphen shukaitis stevphen at mutualaid.org
Fri Jun 22 15:36:55 UTC 2007

That's bizarre, because I've had several e-mails back and forth with
Andy first suggesting the event and then confirming the date - at
which point I sent some description type stuff for them to use for
the web page.  So that would be really strange if there was another
event that day. I guess I will have to send another email to Andy
asking what the deal and what happened.

Strange...

cheers
stevphen