[LAF] Re Next LAF Event

edmcarthur400 at aol.co.uk edmcarthur400 at aol.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 17:21:37 UTC 2007

 It seems my posts are now getting through ( though for some reason not to me )
this is not too much of a problem  as I get them from  every body else  posts

So now there is no excuse not to volunteer  to give a talk or lead a discussion
its now 2nd of March so I mguess its too late for the 10th  but how about the 17th or the 24th
or even the 31st.

I need to book the room so the date could be more important than the topic
time waints for no one  not even anarchists
so respond if you please
Thanks

Ed

 Visit the events and issues site