[LAF] FWD EVENTS

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 25 14:11:41 UTC 2007

PLEASE CIRCULATE

  News from Haringey Indepemdent |Cinerma

  Here it is - your regular super-duper Haringey Independent CinermaIndependent Cinema email to let you know what goodies we are putting on over the next month. On top of the regular monthly film evening, in April, we are celebrating our first year by running an all day film festival with three rooms of inspiring films, workshops and talks. The programme is SO BIG we can’t put the whole days events in this email. So, for all the details go to our website at http://www.haringey.org.uk/hic/ and click on HICFest at the bottom. The festival last from 12 noon to 8pm with a Kids Collective film from 10.15am. We want to make the festival huge – so please pass on details far and wide to everybody you know. Friends, family, workmates and student and school friends. If you can distribute leaflets for the festival please email us at info.hic at haringey.org.uk and we will get them to you. So: Wednesday 28th March – 7pm THE END OF SUBURBIA (see below for details) Saturday 14th April Noon
 to 8pm HICFEST – see website Main films include: Grapes of Wrath; City of God; The Wind that shakes the Barley, plus much, much more Only £5 for the day – or even less if you are low waged, on benefits or a student. Wednesday 23rd May THE IRON WALL (again see website for more details)

  South Place Ethical Society
  see website for programme to 15th April
  Email spesupdate at yahoo.co.uk to receive future events as confirmed

  www.ethicalsoc.org.uk/events.htm

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site