[LAF] Re Sat 31st LAF

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 18:25:19 UTC 2007

I am sending this to individuals as well as the list as there may be problems again
   could someone (Ian) please send thids to Justin  Thanks  E

  Just to let people know that although the freedom  Bookshop is closed on Sat  31st  the Bulding is open
  so you can just push the  front door and come up to the second floor

  I   plan to get there  well in advance  as I have to stuff some more papers
  my mobile no is
  07981   900 563
  see you Sat
  Thanks
  Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site